Typoman is a puzzle platformer. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment. But choose your words wisely – they can either be a blessing… or a curse!
• Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
• Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
• Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
• Surreal, atmospheric game world
• Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition
• Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
• Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
• Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
• Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
• Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
• Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend’s Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
• Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
Nominee Best Indie Game, gamescom award 2015, Cologne
Minimum system requirements
• Android version 5.1.1 or later
• 2GB RAM or above
- Bugs fixed
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.ubj.typoman” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.