In a sentence, we can say that Psiphon is a VPN or Virtual Private Network application that lets you use the internet beyond its limits. The VPN app creates a secure private connection between the internet and the user. As a result, the user can easily access the torrent website, visit the country-blocked websites and so on. Also, the good thing about the application is that it is quite easy to use and you do not have to spend a single penny on the application.
However, for a really long time, the application was only available for Android. But since the time it started gaining popularity around the Android users, people started looking for a way to get Psiphon for PC. But later the developers of the Psiphon launched the application for IOS and windows platform. So the users of Psiphon can use the application without any hassle.
Recommended Read: SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8 and Hotstar for PC Windows 10/7/8.
So that was a small introduction to the Psiphon 3, now let’s just move to the next section where we will be discussing how to download Psiphon for PC. In this section, we will mention both of them, i.e., new and old methods. So just in case if one of the methods does not work for you then you can go to the next one. So here we go:
How to Download Psiphon for Windows PC/Laptop: New Method
Starting with the new method at first. Well as we have mentioned above that the developers of Psiphon have launched the Windows version. So that simply means you have to download the application and install it on your computer. However to make you understand in a better way here are the steps that you have to follow:
Note: You can follow the steps below to learn to download Psiphon from the official website or you can directly download the file from here – Download Psiphon for PC. This is also the official site file, it’s just the direct download link.
Must Read: MX Player for PC Windows 10/7/8 & Xender for PC Windows 10/7/8.
- At first, you have to download the Psiphon application. So the best way to download the application is to visit the official website of Psiphon.
- On the home page of Psiphon’s official website, you will get to see a download button. All you have to do is click on the button.
- Then the website will redirect you to a new web page. From the new web page, you have to scroll down and look for the Psiphon 3 for Windows option. Then click on the option, and your download will start.
How to Download Psiphon for PC/Laptop: Old Method
- In this method, you have to download an Android Emulator at first. You can download Android emulators like Bluestacks, Genymotion, Droid4X or any other emulator. However, Bluestacks is the most preferred one. You can Download BlueStacks from here.
- Once Bluestacks is downloaded, install it on your computer and sign up using your Gmail.
- Then from the Bluestacks dashboard go to the Play store and search for the Psiphon.
- Once you have found the app, click on the install button.
- Once it is installed, you are all set to use the application.
How to use Psiphon 3 on PC
- First of all double click on the Psiphon3.exe
- Then you will get to see a popup menu. From the popup menu select the Run button and wait for a while.
- Now Psiphon will start. So once the Psiphon is started you will get to see the following screen:
- Now from the Fastest country option, you can choose different IP locations.
Top Features of Psiphon 3
- First of all, you do not need to register on the app to use it. All you have to do is download and install it and you are all set to use the application.
- The app is completely free to use.
- Psiphon also comes with a global network which features more than thousands of servers and diverse entry points. As a result, while using Psiphon 3, you always get connected to the computer.
- It offers a wide range of IP protocols which helps you to access anything on the internet.
- To give you the update of your VPN usages it comes with built-in app usage stats so you can keep a track.
- The app comes with a configuration option. Hence, as a result, you can use the option to make a customized VPN by entering your preferred proxy settings.
- You can also select the apps which you want to exclude from the VPN tunnel.